Can I change my mind?
Yes! We wish to make your online shopping experience as hassle free.
We offer a 7 day exchange or credit if the item you purchase is not 100% right for you. However we will only accept returns if;
- The garment has not been worn, altered and/or washed and is in a resalable condition.
- The garment has not been damaged whilst in the customer's possession.
- The customer has proof of the garment purchase from Hollie Rose.
- The original swing ticket is attached to garment.
We do not offer refunds for change of mind, wrong decision or incorrect size.
If you need to reach us for a return please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I return a sale item?
There are no returns on sale items, flash sales, swimwear & accessories.
What you can't return?
Gift Cards, Swimwear or Earring purchases are not eligible for change of mind returns due to health regulations. Purchases returned to Hollie Rose must be returned within 7 days of purchase.
Please take care when sending items back to us, as items lost in the post are your responsibility and we cannot offer exchanges or credit notes on lost parcels.
We aim to provide our customers with products of the highest standard and quality and a thorough check of your garment is undertaken before it is sent off. However we will offer a refund, repair, credit or exchange on any item purchased if the garment is:
- Found to have genuine manufacturers fault
- The garment does not correspond to samples or descriptions given to the purchaser
- The garment is unable to do what it is supposed to
- If the original purchase was made on a credit or EFTPOS card, the refund itself must be credited to the original card used.
If you received an item that you believe has a manufacturing fault, please contact us at email@example.com and we will try and resolve the problem as fast as possible. Please help us by providing a photo or two showing the defect/fault, which will speed up the returns process.
In accordance with the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission if the garment we have sent has a minor fault then we have the right to repair the fault to the product and send it back to you. If we believe the fault cannot be repaired then we will send to you a replacement product, which matches your original purchase. However, if we are unable to repair or replace your faulty item then we will reimburse you in full for your purchase.
Please note; if you damage a garment (e.g. after wearing it a button falls off or the zip breaks because of wear) we cannot accept garments back for refunds/exchange or credit notes. Please ensure you include the completed returns form slip (indicating if you would like to exchange or receive a credit note). This Returns Policy corresponds with consumer’s rights under Australian Consumer Law.